** The Club currently has a few openings. **
** Call or Email today ** Discover Tae Kwon Do: a Korean martial art. Learn, achieve and grow with us!
- Spirit: A caring attitude toward others. Doing one's best at practice, at work, in school, at home and in the community.
- Focus: Bring to bear one's attention, desire and skill on the here and now.
- Power: The reward for appropriately combining spirit and focus whether it's achieving a belt rank, a promotion, great grades or whatever goals one sets.
Why Join The Club?
- Sanctioned: Belt ranks achieved are recognized by the World Martial Arts Association (www.wmaa.com).
- Safe: The Club is considered “non-contact” and the use of safety equipment is encouraged.
- Great Exercise: Practices are 45-50 minutes long, self paced and they accommodate all ages and skill levels.
- Low cost: Practices are free, there is a nominal fee for belt tests, safety equipment, etc.
To learn more: